Tuesday 30 March 2010

In Which DB Reaches a Decision

Votes in, numbers counted, decision made. Any late comers will have to go with the judges final decision. On no account will allowances be made. The date for the Hen Do Of The Year is now officially the first weekend in July. Thank God for that.
All that remains is to decide where it's going to take place...and here we go again. That didn't last long did it. Now the emails are going to start all over again and there's bound to be those who don't fancy the ideas I come up with. Too expensive, too difficult to get to, don't like heights, don't like water, don't work with children and animals.......I can feel my nerves beginning to unravel all over again! So I think now is the time to pass the responsibility to the bridesmaids and let them deal with it. After all isn't that how it's traditionally done and I'm all for tradition. I'll be happy with anywhere except Blackpool, Bangor or Barmouth (apologies to anyone from these places, no offence meant). I'm also gonna have to insist on nothing less than 3* and there must be at least one proper bottle of champagne (Sainsbury's own will do after a few!). Strippers are a no no, the very thought makes me cringe, all baby oil, G strings and a face only a mother could love, and I will absolutely not, on any account, go out with a dildo and L Plates tied around my neck. A woman has to maintain a modicum of dignity!

No comments:

Post a Comment